The benefits of SEO services in the UK are boundless for your business. Well, of course, we would say that wouldn’t we? If you don’t believe us then just take a look at these stats:
- EC Europa report that around 87% of U.K. consumers made an online purchase last year (2016)
- The ONS recently reported that in the UK online sales increased by over 20% during 2016 and are set to reach 30% during the second half of 2017
- New figures from the UK Cards Association showed that £154bn was spent on the internet using cards in 2016 – up by 25% in two years.
- According to Netcraft, there are currently, in the region of 4.5 BILLION active websites out there – that’s a lot of competition!
In a previous blog, entitled ‘A Search Engine Optimisation Company Guide to SEO‘ we talked about how 91% of online searchers only look at the first page of Google and 50% of those don’t even look past the first 3 results.
So, in summary, online spend is growing all the time, and if your website doesn’t appear at the top of the page when someone searches online, you’re going to miss out on business.
In case winning business isn’t enough to persuade you to invest in SEO Services:
- Google regularly appears as one of the most trusted brands globally. For example, in 2016 it was the 2nd most relevant brand in the UK in the Prophet Brand Relevance Survey. If you can appear at the top of Google, by default your brand becomes recognised as a trusted brand.
- Your competitors are probably using SEO services. Globally $65 billion was spent on SEO in 2016, this is expected to be $79 billion by 2020. If your nearest competitor is above you in online rankings, chances are you’re going to lose business to them. Take a look at the rest of the article on the growth of SEO by Search Engine Land
You can probably tell but we love SEO at Zool! Every SEO campaign we build is absolutely unique to you and your business. We’d love to use what we know to help you to take your business to the next level. Have a look at what we can do for you. We love to chat, so why not give us a call on 01625 238 770 or drop us an e-mail at email@example.com