Dan – CEO & Co-founder
Thursday 11th May 2017
Application Closing Date
Wednesday 7th June 2017
Permanent – Full Time
Dependent On Experience
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies
Share This Opportunity
Due to continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a skilled, multi-talented creative Graphic Designer /Web Designer to join our team. This is a varied role and will involve working on a mixture of Web, print and branding related design projects. There is also the opportunity to work on wider marketing campaigns.
The role will include working on multiple projects where you will be required to:
- Design and develop, stylish and efficient websites that make brands stand out from the rest and engage with our online audience
- Design website wireframes for development
- Create visual content for numerous campaign’s
- Manage Email marketing campaigns – design, plan and implement
- Support the sales team to generate new business opportunities online
- Deliver graphic design for print including company brochures, magazine adverts etc.
- Manage website projects from start to finish
We are looking for someone who is multi-talented and enthusiastic with a passion for design and marketing. Skills required:
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign,
- Knowledge and experience using some of the following is desirable – Word Press – PHP – HTML – Java Script – CSS – SQL
- High attention to detail and able to manage multiple tasks
- Knowledge of SEO and CRO
- Experience of UX & UI Design
- High level of spoken and written communication skills with a professional telephone manor.
- A great team player who is also able to work independently
- Be able to thrive in a busy environment where deadlines must be met
Working with a dedicated friendly team, committed to delivering successful marketing campaigns, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package including great starting salary based on experience + performance bonus. Working in the beautiful location with views across the Cheshire countryside with restaurant, coffee shop, gym access and secure free parking onsite
How to Apply
Please send us your CV along with a covering letter that tells us why you feel you could be the next Zooler. Please also include details of your current salary and salary range expectations.